Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I Thank God for You, Mum ^^ =)

                  Recenlty, i read a book that is really meaningful to me. Yes, it did. It does touch my heart and feeling when i think that how my mum grow me up, take good care of me and i truely believe that she will forever support me and guide me in the future. Do u know what she said to me be4? Mum said that, "Son, you are my most belove, most important, most precious and most permanent property that God had gave me." Thank you, Mum, for seeing me as a treasure, just as you are incredible treasure to me........ =)
                  
                  It is really true. She did everything in a positive way to lead me and guide me when i was young until now. She taught me how to be a good person in the way that Jesus like, and every time when i sick and met problems, she is the one who are worrying about me and try her best to take good care and teach me how to solve my problem. Mum always understands what I do not say. =)
                
                  I thank God for your teaching, Mum, that showed me the way to go. May my words and actions always make you proud to be my mother! With all my heart, I thank you, Mum. =) ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment